Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:

Moderators: spotify95, S2M, Kyx, pinkteddyx64

User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 349175
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 836
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 30 Nov 2019, 00:40

@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Volunteer Team
Posts: 1295
Joined: 02 May 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 361
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby Kyx » 30 Nov 2019, 12:51

pinkteddyx64 wrote:@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


I like pie


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 349175
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 836
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 30 Nov 2019, 13:42

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


I like pie

Which flavor?


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 5494
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 95
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby unturned_cake » 30 Nov 2019, 14:55

Is it Christmas pie? :hmmmm: no thanks! Ms Scrooge in here! :p


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 349175
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 836
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 30 Nov 2019, 15:59

unturned_cake wrote:Is it Christmas pie? :hmmmm: no thanks! Ms Scrooge in here! :p

Apple and cherry? :gah:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Volunteer Team
Posts: 1295
Joined: 02 May 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 361
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby Kyx » 30 Nov 2019, 17:29

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


I like pie

Which flavor?


Steak :)
Chicken :)


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
spotify95
A jungle man
Posts: 6728
Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 423
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby spotify95 » 30 Nov 2019, 19:02

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


I like pie

I like Tau better :) :D

Unless it's a pork pie or poachers pie from the market :)


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 349175
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 836
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 30 Nov 2019, 19:06

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


I like pie

I like Tau better :) :D

Unless it's a pork pie or poachers pie from the market :)

Where's your nearest market? :)


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
A jungle man
Posts: 6728
Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 423
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby spotify95 » 01 Dec 2019, 00:05

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


I like pie

I like Tau better :) :D

Unless it's a pork pie or poachers pie from the market :)

Where's your nearest market? :)

We don't have a permanent one, but every so often we get one in our nearest local town. :)


User avatar
spotify95
A jungle man
Posts: 6728
Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 423
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby spotify95 » 01 Dec 2019, 14:05

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@unturned_cake @Kyx @coleslaw @S2M

But @spotify95 gets the biggest piece for his outstanding contribution to these forums. :eating: :H


I like pie

Which flavor?


Steak :)
Chicken :)


Yeah, they're nice pies :) they used to do really nice pies at Morrisons previously, but I don't know if they still do as I've not been to a Morrison's in years!

I now go to LIDL supermarkets instead :p


User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 5494
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 95
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby unturned_cake » 02 Dec 2019, 22:02

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Is it Christmas pie? :hmmmm: no thanks! Ms Scrooge in here! :p

Apple and cherry? :gah:


Ig i would try out both :gah:


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 349175
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 836
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 02 Dec 2019, 22:04

unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Is it Christmas pie? :hmmmm: no thanks! Ms Scrooge in here! :p

Apple and cherry? :gah:


Ig i would try out both :gah:

Or an apple pie with cherry in it also?


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 5494
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 95
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby unturned_cake » 02 Dec 2019, 22:09

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Is it Christmas pie? :hmmmm: no thanks! Ms Scrooge in here! :p

Apple and cherry? :gah:


Ig i would try out both :gah:

Or an apple pie with cherry in it also?



Is there a big difference? :popcorn:


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 349175
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 836
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 02 Dec 2019, 22:12

unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Is it Christmas pie? :hmmmm: no thanks! Ms Scrooge in here! :p

Apple and cherry? :gah:


Ig i would try out both :gah:

Or an apple pie with cherry in it also?



Is there a big difference? :popcorn:

Lots of difference. :gah: :yep:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 5494
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 95
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Re: Everyone gets a piece of the pie

Postby unturned_cake » 02 Dec 2019, 22:17

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Is it Christmas pie? :hmmmm: no thanks! Ms Scrooge in here! :p

Apple and cherry? :gah:


Ig i would try out both :gah:

Or an apple pie with cherry in it also?



Is there a big difference? :popcorn:

Lots of difference. :gah: :yep:


I havent tasted either :H



Return to “Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron