I won't be going back to uni next year and as such my parents won't let me live with them

Need a bit of advice on something? Ask right here! ^_^
JessPlaysGames

I won't be going back to uni next year and as such my parents won't let me live with them

Postby JessPlaysGames » March 2nd, 2021, 11:26 am

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

HULL UNIVERSITY IS A SCAM

I have failed BECAUSE MY ASSIGNMENT WAS MARKED AS NOT SUBMITTED WHEN IT WAS
And I wasn't notified that I failed until I already started this year
Hence I owe the university £9,250 that the government won't pay since I'm redoing a year
BUT I'M ONLY REDOING A YEAR BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SCAMMED ME
And my parents won't let me back home cos I failed
BUT I ONLY FAILED COS THEY SCAMMED ME
FUCKING CUNTS
Hull Uni is a fake uni

JessPlaysGames

Re: I won't be going back to uni next year and as such my parents won't let me live with them

Postby JessPlaysGames » March 2nd, 2021, 11:28 am

Also my 11am lecture today was moved to 9am and I wasn't notified until 8:57am. Nice

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: I won't be going back to uni next year and as such my parents won't let me live with them

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 2nd, 2021, 12:13 pm

Kyx wrote:@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

Hence I owe the university £9,250 that the government won't pay since I'm redoing a year
FUCKING CUNTS
Hull Uni is a fake uni
There are ways you can appeal and hopefully get it resolved.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » March 2nd, 2021, 3:41 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

FUCKING CUNTS
Hull Uni is a fake uni
There are ways you can appeal and hopefully get it resolved.

Oh I’ve appealed
and it was REJECTED

>:(

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » March 2nd, 2021, 3:58 pm

Also I failed 2 of my 3 exams already this year because the online exams didn’t work. Guess what. Appeal rejected

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 2nd, 2021, 8:04 pm

FUCKING CUNTS
Hull Uni is a fake uni

Sorry to hear about this, have the university confirmed to you that you have failed? :(

I think I remember you saying to me before that the university has failed to mark your work, despite submitting it correctly.

Have you still got any evidence regarding the submission of the coursework correctly? I think you have a case against Hull University. I don't know who you would need to speak to, but once the lockdown is over and you are able to go onto the campus, speaking to your university's Students Union would be a good place to start. They'll hopefully give you advice about what options you have.

I hope it doesn't have to go this far, but if you genuinely submitted the work correctly and in the time allocated, and Hull University didn't mark it, you have a case against them to ensure you remain on the course, or at the least, reattempt the assignment(s) in question that they didn't mark.
As for taking it outside of the university itself, you might have a case to pursue further - though I am not a lawyer and they would have to advise you further.

If the university failed to mark the work that you correctly submitted then you owe them nothing. I can't see how the government would be able to pursue you for any monetary funding.

You'd always be welcome with me :) as and when I leave my parents' place, for whatever reason, you'd always be welcome to live with me :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 2nd, 2021, 8:06 pm

spotify95 wrote:

FUCKING CUNTS
Hull Uni is a fake uni

Sorry to hear about this, have the university confirmed to you that you have failed? :(

I think I remember you saying to me before that the university has failed to mark your work, despite submitting it correctly.

Have you still got any evidence regarding the submission of the coursework correctly? I think you have a case against Hull University. I don't know who you would need to speak to, but once the lockdown is over and you are able to go onto the campus, speaking to your university's Students Union would be a good place to start. They'll hopefully give you advice about what options you have.

I hope it doesn't have to go this far, but if you genuinely submitted the work correctly and in the time allocated, and Hull University didn't mark it, you have a case against them to ensure you remain on the course, or at the least, reattempt the assignment(s) in question that they didn't mark.
As for taking it outside of the university itself, you might have a case to pursue further - though I am not a lawyer and they would have to advise you further.

If the university failed to mark the work that you correctly submitted then you owe them nothing. I can't see how the government would be able to pursue you for any monetary funding.

You'd always be welcome with me :) as and when I leave my parents' place, for whatever reason, you'd always be welcome to live with me :)

When you move out from your parents house, please can it be either to somewhere in Hull or nearby to Hull so that I can easily visit both of you?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 2nd, 2021, 10:34 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

FUCKING CUNTS
Hull Uni is a fake uni

When you move out from your parents house, please can it be either to somewhere in Hull or nearby to Hull so that I can easily visit both of you?

I'll see what I can do but I can't guarantee anything - at the moment, I still have no idea on if - or when - I will move out myself, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you both know.

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » March 3rd, 2021, 9:27 am

spotify95 wrote:

FUCKING CUNTS
Hull Uni is a fake uni

Can’t do anything now since it was 12 months ago and i complained several times and they didn’t do anything

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » March 3rd, 2021, 9:28 am

Also I failed 2 exams already this year due to the online exams not working and guess what. They didn’t do anything, just marked them as 0%

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 3rd, 2021, 9:43 am

Kyx wrote:Also I failed 2 exams already this year due to the online exams not working and guess what. They didn’t do anything, just marked them as 0%

Wow, that's really bad... I feel sorry for all of the students (including yourself) that have had difficulties with studying during the Covid-19 pandemic - especially if the universities aren't being helpful. If the exam doesn't work then they should give you an option to log into it and complete it once any issues have been resolved - not just mark it as 0%
Can't say I'd recommend the University of Hull, based on your experiences...

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 3rd, 2021, 12:46 pm

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:Also I failed 2 exams already this year due to the online exams not working and guess what. They didn’t do anything, just marked them as 0%

Wow, that's really bad... I feel sorry for all of the students (including yourself) that have had difficulties with studying during the Covid-19 pandemic - especially if the universities aren't being helpful. If the exam doesn't work then they should give you an option to log into it and complete it once any issues have been resolved - not just mark it as 0%
Can't say I'd recommend the University of Hull, based on your experiences...

Expect 'TCIC' to be busy in the near future.....

Return to “Advice & Support”