Andy98's rap music - music videos

Discuss your favourite tunes and radio stations here. :)
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Andy98's rap music - music videos

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 11th, 2017, 9:24 pm

@spotify95 @Kyx As you well know, I've met @Andy98 in person and I think Kyx has too and we've even discussed the idea of me directing his videos for his rap music. He rejected all my music video ideas, but do you think he would if both me and Kyx discussed potential music video ideas he'd be less likely to reject the ideas?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Re: Andy98's rap music - music videos

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 11th, 2017, 9:39 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:@princechromey @Kyx As you well know, I've met @Andy98 in person and I think Kyx has too and we've even discussed the idea of me directing his videos for his rap music. He rejected all my music video ideas, but do you think he would if both me and Kyx discussed potential music video ideas he'd be less likely to reject the ideas?

I haven't met him in person, no, but I would be cool with discussing it! Maybe if he became part of Quantum Quasar, and we could also put the videos on our YouTube channel :yep:

Was also thinking of creating something similar to The Big Bang Theory, but based at the University of Hull :rofl:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 11th, 2017, 10:23 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@princechromey @Kyx As you well know, I've met @Andy98 in person and I think Kyx has too and we've even discussed the idea of me directing his videos for his rap music. He rejected all my music video ideas, but do you think he would if both me and Kyx discussed potential music video ideas he'd be less likely to reject the ideas?

I haven't met him in person, no, but I would be cool with discussing it! Maybe if he became part of Quantum Quasar, and we could also put the videos on our YouTube channel :yep:

Was also thinking of creating something similar to The Big Bang Theory, but based at the University of Hull :rofl:

What if we could get permission to film in the corridors and film a murder mystery movie, where the lights are dimmed because of an unexplained fault (may be of interest to @spotify95 that lighting part), and there are slumped bodies and dumped furniture littering the corridor?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 11th, 2017, 10:26 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

What if we could get permission to film in the corridors and film a murder mystery movie, where the lights are dimmed because of an unexplained fault (may be of interest to @spotify95 that lighting part), and there are slumped bodies and dumped furniture littering the corridor?

That would be great if we could get the University to sponsor it :yep:

And you could be the killer while I'm the detective :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 11th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

That would be great if we could get the University to sponsor it :yep:

And you could be the killer while I'm the detective :p

Awesome. :yep:

But as I won't be a student, what if I can't get permission to participate and security shoo me off the premises? :(

This video gave me the inspiration for the idea by the way: (what do you think to it?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNR5h38RZI

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 12th, 2017, 10:29 am

We could get Andy to ask the uni :p

I'll check the video out later because I have things to do, but whatever it is ours will be better :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 18th, 2017, 7:50 pm

@spotify95 Any ideas you might have for the film? :)

lucozadesp0rt
TBAAJ Volunteer Team

Postby lucozadesp0rt » January 14th, 2018, 2:05 am

I have an A-level in Film if you two need any help ;)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 14th, 2018, 7:22 am

coleslaw wrote:I have an A-level in Film if you two need any help ;)

Yes please. :yep:

(That is if @Kyx is still able to/willing to do it too, which knowing my luck, won't be the case. :# )

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » January 14th, 2018, 7:50 am

coleslaw wrote:I have an A-level in Film if you two need any help ;)

Absolutely :p

I should probably write the novel at the same time :p

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » January 14th, 2018, 7:51 am

@spotify95 maybe DMU will let us film there in a holiday sometime :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 14th, 2018, 8:36 am

Kyx wrote:@spotify95 maybe DMU will let us film there in a holiday sometime :p

Since he works there now, it might be easier to get permission to film there courtesy of him?

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » January 14th, 2018, 9:24 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Since he works there now, it might be easier to get permission to film there courtesy of him?

yep :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 14th, 2018, 9:33 am

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

If we get to do our film anywhere in Hull University this year, to celebrate, can we go for an expensive meal somewhere? :hmmmm:

lucozadesp0rt
TBAAJ Volunteer Team

Postby lucozadesp0rt » January 14th, 2018, 11:23 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

If we get to do our film anywhere in Hull University this year, to celebrate, can we go for an expensive meal somewhere? :hmmmm:

Nandos

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 14th, 2018, 11:39 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Maybe Five Guys - as in that burger place that charge ridiculous amounts of money for items that you could probably get at McD or BK?

Supposing that no-one bothers to come in on the holidays, the foyer in Queens will likely be very quiet.

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » January 14th, 2018, 12:02 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Maybe Five Guys - as in that burger place that charge ridiculous amounts of money for items that you could probably get at McD or BK?

Supposing that no-one bothers to come in on the holidays, the foyer in Queens will likely be very quiet.

:thumbsup:

@coleslaw

:beardshake: never been to nando's before :teehee:

lucozadesp0rt
TBAAJ Volunteer Team

Postby lucozadesp0rt » January 14th, 2018, 12:38 pm

Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

:thumbsup:

@coleslaw

:beardshake: never been to nando's before :teehee:

Neither have I :rofl:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 14th, 2018, 12:47 pm

@coleslaw & @kyx My brother once took me to Nando's. :eating:

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » January 15th, 2018, 2:24 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:@coleslaw & @kyx My brother once took me to Nando's. :eating:

Is it nice :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 7th, 2018, 12:51 am

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@coleslaw & @kyx My brother once took me to Nando's. :eating:

Is it nice :)

:yep:

Return to “Music and radio”