Giffgaff Login Issues

Need a bit of advice on something? Ask right here! ^_^
JessPlaysGames

Giffgaff Login Issues

Postby JessPlaysGames » October 30th, 2017, 7:23 pm

I set it so that I automatically get topped up every month. Now I want to change it, so I log in. It says my password is wrong, so I change it, and use the new password. Says it's wrong, so I change it again and use THIS password. It says this password is wrong too. NO IT FUCKING ISN'T YOU MORONIC BASTARDS.

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Giffgaff Login Issues

Postby spotify95 » November 1st, 2017, 8:21 pm

Kyx wrote:I set it so that I automatically get topped up every month. Now I want to change it, so I log in. It says my password is wrong, so I change it, and use the new password. Says it's wrong, so I change it again and use THIS password. It says this password is wrong too. NO IT FUCKING ISN'T YOU MORONIC BASTARDS.

I've sometimes had that before. Have you tried closing your browser down, restarting it and trying again with your now updated password?

Also, have you tried a different browser and then tried logging in with your new password?

Either of the two above should work - then go to the dashboard: https://www.giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details and set auto-top up to OFF and remove your payment method. :)

Let me know if that works :)

JessPlaysGames

Re: Giffgaff Login Issues

Postby JessPlaysGames » November 3rd, 2017, 11:17 am

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:I set it so that I automatically get topped up every month. Now I want to change it, so I log in. It says my password is wrong, so I change it, and use the new password. Says it's wrong, so I change it again and use THIS password. It says this password is wrong too. NO IT FUCKING ISN'T YOU MORONIC BASTARDS.

I've sometimes had that before. Have you tried closing your browser down, restarting it and trying again with your now updated password?

Also, have you tried a different browser and then tried logging in with your new password?

Either of the two above should work - then go to the dashboard: https://www.giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details and set auto-top up to OFF and remove your payment method. :)

Let me know if that works :)

It worked :D

Return to “Advice & Support”