Apple Music

Need a bit of advice on something? Ask right here! ^_^
JessPlaysGames

Apple Music

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 8th, 2017, 12:00 am

@pinkteddyx64 @spotify95

I suggest you get Apple Music and listen to the radio '10s Pop Hits' if you're looking for good songs you may have forgotten about (Spotify :p)

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Apple Music

Postby spotify95 » September 8th, 2017, 9:37 am

Kyx wrote:@pinkteddyx64 @spotify95

I suggest you get Apple Music and listen to the radio '10s Pop Hits' if you're looking for good songs you may have forgotten about (Spotify :p)

Will it cost me money to use Apple Music? Also does it come with iTunes, as I have that on my laptop?

Sounds like a good idea, I know I've got loads of music on my Windows Media Player that I need to put into playlists to listen to again, so thanks for letting me know about this :)

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 8th, 2017, 10:08 am

spotify95 wrote:

Will it cost me money to use Apple Music? Also does it come with iTunes, as I have that on my laptop?

Sounds like a good idea, I know I've got loads of music on my Windows Media Player that I need to put into playlists to listen to again, so thanks for letting me know about this :)

£9.99 a month for individual, £24.99 for family, £4.99 for student. But with EE you'll either get a 3 month or 6 month free trial (I got three months :))

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » September 8th, 2017, 1:41 pm

Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

£9.99 a month for individual, £24.99 for family, £4.99 for student. But with EE you'll either get a 3 month or 6 month free trial (I got three months :))

Oh good looks like I'll be covered for my trial of Apple Music :) Once the trial has ended though, that'll be it, I'm not paying Apple the privilege (if I want to pay for music I'll go back to being a spotify subscriber!).

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 8th, 2017, 1:51 pm

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Oh good looks like I'll be covered for my trial of Apple Music :) Once the trial has ended though, that'll be it, I'm not paying Apple the privilege (if I want to pay for music I'll go back to being a spotify subscriber!).

You could always make James_W pay for an Apple subscription on your behalf. ;)

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Advice & Support”