New record for longest wifi blackout!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

New record for longest wifi blackout!

Postby JessPlaysGames » July 28th, 2017, 10:54 pm

@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

The previous record was a few weeks ago and the blackout lasted 17 minutes

I have recently just got back online after this new record blackout lasting a total of... 260 minutes! (4 hours and 20 minutes)

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: New record for longest wifi blackout!

Postby spotify95 » July 28th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

I have recently just got back online after this new record blackout lasting a total of... 260 minutes! (4 hours and 20 minutes)

Oh christ! You really need a phone and a SIM that has a generous data allowance, so you can use it for 4G (or 3G) tethering. It may not be ideal, but will definitely work whilst there is an internet outage!

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » July 28th, 2017, 11:28 pm

princechromey wrote:

Oh christ! You really need a phone and a SIM that has a generous data allowance, so you can use it for 4G (or 3G) tethering. It may not be ideal, but will definitely work whilst there is an internet outage!

My friend last year was using a three sim and was getting unlimited 4G hmmm :hmmmm:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 29th, 2017, 12:09 am

Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:

My friend last year was using a three sim and was getting unlimited 4G hmmm :hmmmm:

That would probably be the now discontinued "The One Plan" SIM, which had unlimited data and unlimited tethering.

Three UK do All-in-1 add ons on their PAYG SIMs or you can get a monthly SIM with up to 30GB tetherable.

Alternatively you can get a SIM from Giffgaff (who run on O2 - better if O2 are stronger in your area) and get anything from PAYG rates to 6GB data, plus if you activate one of my affiliate SIMs, you get a free £5 when you top up with your first £10.

Both are good options.

Return to “Chat”