what an absolute joke

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

what an absolute joke

Postby spotify95 » April 14th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Have you seen CTAM, CTAMM and CTAM by 5's just now?

All posts made by the PBU accounts on TSR from the last 2 days have been deleted!

I've already contacted the CT about it, but from what their attitude is like, I don't know whether anything will get done or not...

Do they even appreciate our hard work on there? :rolleyes:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: what an absolute joke

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 14th, 2016, 10:21 pm

princechromey wrote:Have you seen CTAM, CTAMM and CTAM by 5's just now?

All posts made by the PBU accounts on TSR from the last 2 days have been deleted!

I've already contacted the CT about it, but from what their attitude is like, I don't know whether anything will get done or not...

Does this mean another skip back like with the global ignore issue? :#

And when I checked only CTAM was affected. :confused:

Also that subsidised restaurant thread is still there.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » April 15th, 2016, 11:36 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I've been told by the CT that they're not doing anything about FG now. It's almost as if they don't even care about FG.

It's going to mean rule 16b's and going back to the last correct numbers. CTAM, CTAMM and CTAM by 5's are all affected.

After my exams/assignments at uni are finished I will apply for ST, in the hope that ST's can get access to the recycle bin. If they can, I'm pulling out ALL of the FG posts and restoring them.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 15th, 2016, 3:12 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I've been told by the CT that they're not doing anything about FG now. It's almost as if they don't even care about FG.

It's going to mean rule 16b's and going back to the last correct numbers. CTAM, CTAMM and CTAM by 5's are all affected.

After my exams/assignments at uni are finished I will apply for ST, in the hope that ST's can get access to the recycle bin. If they can, I'm pulling out ALL of the FG posts and restoring them.

Can I gas out the TSR offices with teargas because the CT won't fix the missing posts issue? :unimpressed: :rofl:

They said they wouldn't fix that global ignore issue when you kept asking but after you, eternaforest, andy98, matrix123 and that user with the Nelsen Mandela avatar all asked at once, the CT bowed to the pressure and fixed the issue. :cool:

So couldn't a crowd complaint maybe tried again only this time with this new issue? Plus point out you understand that the posts were by a PBU (but don't mention it as me!!!!!) and they were breaking the rules by even making those posts at all, but it's never been an issue before, they have simply just been banned.

Also, please can you link me to the error in minus million and 5s to a million? Thanks.

Finally if you become an ST member, if I fully restored your administrative ability on here, would you remove my black card on pinkteddy please? Thanks.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Chat”