Sorry I accidentally deleted your account!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Sorry I accidentally deleted your account!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 31st, 2016, 10:27 pm

spotify95, sorry I accidentally deleted you again, I meant to delete the Polish spammer. :doh2:

You've still got your princechromey account active though, and I can associate your posts you made with your fortofwisdom account with princechromey. ;)

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Sorry I accidentally deleted your account!

Postby spotify95 » April 1st, 2016, 12:04 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:spotify95, sorry I accidentally deleted you again, I meant to delete the Polish spammer. :doh2:

You've still got your princechromey account active though, and I can associate your posts you made with your fortofwisdom account with princechromey. ;)

That's alright, I was wondering what was going on in regards to my account being closed! I thought I'd done something again!

Btw, I'm going to report one of my own posts purely because it is no longer required - you'll see why in a minute :yep:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 1st, 2016, 1:49 pm

I keep getting a message saying I can only delete my own posts so sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring your reports. :doh2:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » April 1st, 2016, 2:14 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:I keep getting a message saying I can only delete my own posts so sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring your reports. :doh2:

How strange! I cannot delete my posts either, whereas I used to be able to delete them without any issues at all.

Have you been into the ACP and checked your permissions etc? If there's any errors with regards to post permissions, you'll be able to correct them in the ACP.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 1st, 2016, 5:41 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I keep getting a message saying I can only delete my own posts so sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring your reports. :doh2:

How strange! I cannot delete my posts either, whereas I used to be able to delete them without any issues at all.

Have you been into the ACP and checked your permissions etc? If there's any errors with regards to post permissions, you'll be able to correct them in the ACP.

Fixed. :yep:

By the way did you see the post on CTAM in fives where somebody posted about Singapore and fake documents? :doh2:

I see you blamed me for it even though I've decided to quit those threads due to the posts going missing issues. :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » April 1st, 2016, 10:18 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

Fixed. :yep:

By the way did you see the post on CTAM in fives where somebody posted about Singapore and fake documents? :doh2:

I see you blamed me for it even though I've decided to quit those threads due to the posts going missing issues. :D

I did see them and I immediately reported it. The post has since been deleted (didn't have a number anyway so wasn't an issue) and the CT ran a dupe check on the account. It must have been a dupe of someone as it now shows as banned

They also did a dupe check on Barley Dog at the same time and also banned the account.

In which case can you please delete my replies that I made, that just state "Reported"? As they quoted in a spam post and I cannot delete them due to not having ACP/CT privileges.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 1st, 2016, 10:50 pm

Poor barley dog. :( I'm unable to delete the reported posts you made because of the you can only delete your own posts error message. :dontknow:

Return to “Chat”