Acoustic Solutions DS1233 - Speaker Test

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

Acoustic Solutions DS1233 - Speaker Test

Postby spotify95 » February 12th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Well, seeing as though the first speaker test went well, I thought I'd do another one. :)

The speakers on test this time were a pair of Acoustic Solutions DS1233 speakers. I suspect that it was originally from a surround sound set, and then split into pairs of speakers. This pair of speakers are rated at 20W/25W, at an impedance of 4 Ohms. They only cost £5.99, so I thought that I'd better test them to see how good they were.

Using one of the sound booths that we have at university (it's better to use a sound booth than to disrupt lectures etc!), I decided to hook the speakers up to an amplifier (the amp was already in the sound booth, feeding a different pair of speakers) to see how they performed. The result? Not a bad performance at all - good quality audio and very loud too! Not bad for £5.99!

Here is a video of the speakers being tested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVV2Eg-Ol0s

As always, let me know what you think! :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Acoustic Solutions DS1233 - Speaker Test

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 13th, 2016, 12:22 am

Excellent! :H

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Chat”