Where did the "Fascist Moderators!" thread go?

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

Where did the "Fascist Moderators!" thread go?

Postby spotify95 » November 4th, 2014, 9:35 pm

In case you were unaware, and are asking this question yourself - it had to be moved to a different part of the forum, due to other forum members from totally unrelated forums spying on it, and thus causing issues.

We don't particularly like complaints, but if they are constructive, and about a forum that you've been on, feel free to PM the complaint across and it'll be added to our list.

Alternatively, you can post in Ask A Moderator and we will resolve the issue, and/or add the complaint in to the list.

-Spotify95

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Where did the "Fascist Moderators!" thread go?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 4th, 2014, 9:36 pm

The Student Room is the last place I would expect that would have forced us to resort to this kind of method.

Didn't really want to do it, but I am on very good terms with TSR and wish for it to remain that way.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » November 4th, 2014, 10:19 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:The Student Room is the last place I would expect that would have forced us to resort to this kind of method.

Didn't really want to do it, but I am on very good terms with TSR and wish for it to remain that way.

Likewise, I really thought that TSR was a kind, loving place that wouldn't force us onto methods like this.

I was on very good terms with TSR. Hopefully they can sort out the issue, and we'll remain on good terms.

Otherwise I may have to take a dim view of things on that forum, like what I do with the DS Mods.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 4th, 2014, 10:21 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:The Student Room is the last place I would expect that would have forced us to resort to this kind of method.

Likewise, I really thought that TSR was a kind, loving place that wouldn't force us onto methods like this.

I was on very good terms with TSR. Hopefully they can sort out the issue, and we'll remain on good terms.

Otherwise I may have to take a dim view of things on that forum, like what I do with the DS Mods.
That's the last thing I want, as TSR has been my beacon of hope and happiness during one of the most depressing years of my whole life so far.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Chat”