eBay "name and shame" thread

Got something to sell to us on eBay or Gumtree etc? Post about it here. :H
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Re: Ebay "name and shame" thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 10 Apr 2019, 20:55

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Here we go again, another special buyer that is worthy of a mention!

This time, it's:

nique1971-8

Reason: buying a portable wind up/solar radio from me (tested and in good working order) and then to leave a neutral feedback saying that "the winder/spring coil are quite knackered".
Unless the winder was damaged in the shipping, then this is not possibly true as I tested it beforehand?!

If there was a problem with your purchase then you could have contacted me via message and I could have tried to help you out?

At least they haven't left a negative, nor have they dinged my star ratings.

But they have earnt something - a ban from purchasing from me again!
Maybe next time you should try resolving any problems with your seller BEFORE leaving feedback!

If they had dinged your star rating, would you have considered doxing them? :sly:

This is not the place for doxing anyone :p If we're to try and warn anyone about potential buyers/sellers to avoid, doxing isn't the way to go about things :nah:

Or, if you had the powers to, would you ban their eBay account or restrict their privileges?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “The Marketplace”