Mr T 999's issues with the site

For reporting of any technical issues you may encounter whilst using these forums.
User avatar
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 9th, 2016, 14:24
Reputation: 92
Gender: None specified

Mr T 999's issues with the site

Postby Mr T 999 » Jan 8th, 2017, 21:29

Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 5296
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 167
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby spotify95 » Jan 8th, 2017, 22:22

Mr T 999 wrote:Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol

I can rep people so maybe @pinkteddyx64 hasn't set up your account for rep yet? I don't know how the rep function works but I know I had to wait a while before I could rep people

He also needs to give me founder privileges so that I can fix stuff if needed! C'mon @pinkteddyx64, a founder must have founder privileges!


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 221486
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 447
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 8th, 2017, 22:34

princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol

I can rep people so maybe @pinkteddyx64 hasn't set up your account for rep yet? I don't know how the rep function works but I know I had to wait a while before I could rep people

He also needs to give me founder privileges so that I can fix stuff if needed! C'mon @pinkteddyx64, a founder must have founder privileges!

I gave you the privileges, but for some reason it's not working. :confused:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 5296
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 167
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby spotify95 » Jan 8th, 2017, 22:39

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol

I can rep people so maybe @pinkteddyx64 hasn't set up your account for rep yet? I don't know how the rep function works but I know I had to wait a while before I could rep people

He also needs to give me founder privileges so that I can fix stuff if needed! C'mon @pinkteddyx64, a founder must have founder privileges!

I gave you the privileges, but for some reason it's not working. :confused:

Hmm, that's strange.... :confused: Maybe you could look into this further/

It's also telling me that our phpBB is out of date - maybe you could upgrade the install? Or transfer us directly to XenForro? :)


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 5296
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 167
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby spotify95 » Jan 8th, 2017, 22:40

Mr T 999 wrote:Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol

Hi Mr T :)

have a look now, you should be able to edit your avatar :)


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 221486
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 447
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 8th, 2017, 22:42

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol

I can rep people so maybe @pinkteddyx64 hasn't set up your account for rep yet? I don't know how the rep function works but I know I had to wait a while before I could rep people

He also needs to give me founder privileges so that I can fix stuff if needed! C'mon @pinkteddyx64, a founder must have founder privileges!

I gave you the privileges, but for some reason it's not working. :confused:

Hmm, that's strange.... :confused: Maybe you could look into this further/

It's also telling me that our phpBB is out of date - maybe you could upgrade the install? Or transfer us directly to XenForro? :)

But then all our reputation points will be lost.

Speaking of which, Mr T 999 should be able to give reputation now. :yep:

Also, have you told S2M registration is now open? (He apparently wants to join).


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 5296
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 167
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby spotify95 » Jan 8th, 2017, 22:44

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol

I can rep people so maybe @pinkteddyx64 hasn't set up your account for rep yet? I don't know how the rep function works but I know I had to wait a while before I could rep people

He also needs to give me founder privileges so that I can fix stuff if needed! C'mon @pinkteddyx64, a founder must have founder privileges!

I gave you the privileges, but for some reason it's not working. :confused:

Hmm, that's strange.... :confused: Maybe you could look into this further/

It's also telling me that our phpBB is out of date - maybe you could upgrade the install? Or transfer us directly to XenForro? :)

But then all our reputation points will be lost.

Speaking of which, Mr T 999 should be able to give reputation now. :yep:


Oh,... is there any way of manually transferring them, or noting what posts got what reputation from whom and then re-repping everyone on XF?

I just had a look on mr t's profile and it says he can rep people. So either there was a glitch or you've just enabled it on his account, just as I was about to.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 221486
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 447
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 8th, 2017, 22:46

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:Why is my edit avatar function disbaled and why can't still bloody rep people?!?! :rant:

@pinkteddyx64 you need stop disabling everything, no wonder no one wants to come on here lol

I can rep people so maybe @pinkteddyx64 hasn't set up your account for rep yet? I don't know how the rep function works but I know I had to wait a while before I could rep people

He also needs to give me founder privileges so that I can fix stuff if needed! C'mon @pinkteddyx64, a founder must have founder privileges!

I gave you the privileges, but for some reason it's not working. :confused:

Hmm, that's strange.... :confused: Maybe you could look into this further/

It's also telling me that our phpBB is out of date - maybe you could upgrade the install? Or transfer us directly to XenForro? :)

But then all our reputation points will be lost.

Speaking of which, Mr T 999 should be able to give reputation now. :yep:


Oh,... is there any way of manually transferring them, or noting what posts got what reputation from whom and then re-repping everyone on XF?

I just had a look on mr t's profile and it says he can rep people. So either there was a glitch or you've just enabled it on his account, just as I was about to.

No there isn't, but I may decide to move to XenForo when TBAAJ 2.0 is launched.

Also, have you told S2M on TSR registration is now open? (He apparently wants to join).


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 9th, 2016, 14:24
Reputation: 92
Gender: None specified

Re: So many problems :@

Postby Mr T 999 » Jan 9th, 2017, 00:02

pinkteddyx64 wrote:But then all our reputation points will be lost.

Speaking of which, Mr T 999 should be able to give reputation now. :yep:

Also, have you told S2M registration is now open? (He apparently wants to join).


I still can't rep :# it says I have no rreputation points to give?? :confused:


User avatar
S2M
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 6048
Joined: Jan 8th, 2017, 22:54
Reputation: 484
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby S2M » Jan 9th, 2017, 00:02

This is still kind of new for me.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 221486
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 447
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: So many problems :@

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 9th, 2017, 00:12

Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:But then all our reputation points will be lost.

Speaking of which, Mr T 999 should be able to give reputation now. :yep:

Also, have you told S2M registration is now open? (He apparently wants to join).


I still can't rep :# it says I have no rreputation points to give?? :confused:

I'm still trying to fix it.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 9th, 2016, 14:24
Reputation: 92
Gender: None specified

Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby Mr T 999 » Jan 16th, 2017, 17:44

He still hasn't fixed my rep function :#


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 5296
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 167
Gender: Male

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby spotify95 » Jan 16th, 2017, 17:56

Mr T 999 wrote:He still hasn't fixed my rep function :#

Still hasn't fixed your avatar feature either by the looks of things.

I'll get this chased up :yep:


User avatar
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 9th, 2016, 14:24
Reputation: 92
Gender: None specified

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby Mr T 999 » Jan 16th, 2017, 18:14

princechromey wrote:Still hasn't fixed your avatar feature either by the looks of things.

I'll get this chased up :yep:


Why do I always get these issues and no else does? :(

Rep function not working, avatar missing, submit button not working amongst others :banghead:

Can I throw bricks at paracsom :tonofbricks: and pass the damage bill to pinkteddyx64? :#


User avatar
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 9th, 2016, 14:24
Reputation: 92
Gender: None specified

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby Mr T 999 » Jan 17th, 2017, 20:59

When are you going to sort my issues out? It's starting to piss me off :mad: :psyduck: @pinkteddyx64


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 221486
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 447
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 17th, 2017, 21:03

Mr T 999 wrote:When are you going to sort my issues out? It's starting to piss me off :mad: :psyduck: @pinkteddyx64

How about I not only fix your issues but also make you the official TBAAJ ambassador?


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 9th, 2016, 14:24
Reputation: 92
Gender: None specified

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby Mr T 999 » Jan 17th, 2017, 21:10

pinkteddyx64 wrote:How about I not only fix your issues but also make you the official TBAAJ ambassador?


TBAAJ ambassador? You say :holmes:
So I have to go around promoting your website and recruit some potential members then? :holmes:

Btw can you see my avatar now?


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 221486
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 447
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 17th, 2017, 21:12

Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:How about I not only fix your issues but also make you the official TBAAJ ambassador?


TBAAJ ambassador? You say :holmes:
So I have to go around promoting your website and recruit some potential members then? :holmes:

Btw can you see my avatar now?

Pretty much - in return for certain extra privileges, so you'll be halfway between an ordinary member and a moderator. :H

And yes I can. :yep:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 9th, 2016, 14:24
Reputation: 92
Gender: None specified

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby Mr T 999 » Jan 17th, 2017, 21:19

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Pretty much - in return for certain extra privileges, so you'll be halfway between an ordinary member and a moderator. :H

And yes I can. :yep:


Cool :cool:

Let's take this to pm's :D


User avatar
S2M
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 6048
Joined: Jan 8th, 2017, 22:54
Reputation: 484
Gender: Male

Re: Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because.....

Postby S2M » Jan 17th, 2017, 21:26

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:How about I not only fix your issues but also make you the official TBAAJ ambassador?


TBAAJ ambassador? You say :holmes:
So I have to go around promoting your website and recruit some potential members then? :holmes:

Btw can you see my avatar now?

Pretty much - in return for certain extra privileges, so you'll be halfway between an ordinary member and a moderator. :H

And yes I can. :yep:

Woah woah woah woah...woah!



Return to “Report a problem”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron