Site no longer supports Vaporwave font?

Got any comments or suggestions regarding any part of this site? Go ahead and post them here! :H
spotify95
A jungle man

Site no longer supports Vaporwave font?

Postby spotify95 » March 21st, 2017, 11:05 pm

Hi @pinkteddyx64

Just wondering if you knew anything in regards to the supported fonts on here?

It's just that Vaporwave font, which is the font often used by spammers (when posting the spam), and also the font used when I did the "spam thread tests" in the hidden section, no longer appears as the Vaporwave font, but a different font. I know that this site used to show it in Vaporwave (due to it being like that when I created the test threads).

In case you was wondering, this is the vaporwave generator: https://lingojam.com/VaporwaveTextGenerator
If you see, the stuff that appears on the right is the same font as what the spammers used to use.

Thanks for looking into this!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Site no longer supports Vaporwave font?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 21st, 2017, 11:06 pm

princechromey wrote:Hi @pinkteddyx64

Just wondering if you knew anything in regards to the supported fonts on here?

It's just that Vaporwave font, which is the font often used by spammers (when posting the spam), and also the font used when I did the "spam thread tests" in the hidden section, no longer appears as the Vaporwave font, but a different font. I know that this site used to show it in Vaporwave (due to it being like that when I created the test threads).

In case you was wondering, this is the vaporwave generator: https://lingojam.com/VaporwaveTextGenerator
If you see, the stuff that appears on the right is the same font as what the spammers used to use.

Thanks for looking into this!

That's new to me. :confused:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Site News And Suggestions”