JohnrnyDusa, MelevinPlug

A log of all banned, suspended and warned members is kept in this forum. Please reference it in order to better understand the rules, and to help make the site a better place by not doing what these members did. :)
spotify95
A jungle man

JohnrnyDusa, MelevinPlug

Postby spotify95 » July 4th, 2016, 3:43 pm

They're banned now.

Maybe they shouldn't have been spamming our forum with links to APK applications (which would no doubt contain a virus or something that would otherwise seriously damage a phone/tablet, Google Account, Paypal account or any other monetary funds linked to it, such as racking up a huge bill on a SIM card).

Warning to all: don't spam the place with advertisements to anything that might contain a virus (or anything else that would cause harm to or damage another member, or their property).

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: JohnrnyDusa

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 4th, 2016, 11:03 pm

If this was on the VM forums and I was James_W and their internet service was with VM I'd snip their service for posting spam like that! :unimpressed:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: JohnrnyDusa

Postby spotify95 » July 5th, 2016, 10:58 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:If this was on the VM forums and I was James_W and their internet service was with VM I'd snip their service for posting spam like that! :unimpressed:

If that was done on the VM forums and their internet service was with VM then James_W would have disconnected their internet connection! I mean, who goes around posting links to potentially dangerous APKs that could clone back details, hack usernames and passwords, steal personal information, rack up huge phone bills, and anything else that is not allowed? :(

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: JohnrnyDusa, MelevinPlug

Postby spotify95 » July 23rd, 2016, 5:52 pm

MelevinPlug added to the list. Same spamming with links that may well cause damage to electronic device and operating systems that they are installed on.

I do not tolerate anyone posting random links, or links to unknown APK's or hacking tools. Reason being that these links can download viruses, malware and/or ransomware to various different devices, resulting in the bricking of said devices and the loss of data. They could also run in the background of phones, steal a user's data, clone back accounts, hack people's passwords (if saving them into a browser), and rack up very expensive phone bills by sending phone calls/texts to premium rate phone numbers.

Don't join this forum again. If you do you will be reported to your ISP.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: JohnrnyDusa, MelevinPlug

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 23rd, 2016, 10:24 pm

princechromey wrote:MelevinPlug added to the list. Same spamming with links that may well cause damage to electronic device and operating systems that they are installed on.

I do not tolerate anyone posting random links, or links to unknown APK's or hacking tools. Reason being that these links can download viruses, malware and/or ransomware to various different devices, resulting in the bricking of said devices and the loss of data. They could also run in the background of phones, steal a user's data, clone back accounts, hack people's passwords (if saving them into a browser), and rack up very expensive phone bills by sending phone calls/texts to premium rate phone numbers.

Don't join this forum again. If you do you will be reported to your ISP.

Their ISP had better not be VM. :rofl:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “BSW Members (Banned, Suspended and Warned)”