Taylor Swift - bashing thread

Discuss your favourite tunes and radio stations here. :)

Moderators: spotify95, S2M, Kyx, pinkteddyx64

spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ

Taylor Swift - bashing thread

Postby spotify95 » Mar 2nd, 2016, 22:49

Other forums have got so-called "appreciation threads", whereby positive comments and discussion takes place about a certain song or artist.

Today, let's turn things upside down and start a "bashing thread" - and who better to try it out on than Taylor Swift? ;)

After finding out that she's now totally blocked my video, I think something needs to be discussed...

Whether it be about how bad her latest music has been, how bad/horrible her stance is on the music industry (i.e. not allowing streaming media sources such as Spotify/Youtube to use her music, you have to buy her songs if you want to hear them), how nasty she is at blocking Youtube videos, or any other negative discussion about her, then feel free to discuss! :)

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Re: Taylor Swift - bashing thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 3rd, 2016, 10:00

Can I sue her if I miss my train? :)

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ

Postby spotify95 » Mar 3rd, 2016, 15:04

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Can I sue her if I miss my train? :)

Yes, and throw bricks at her house! :D

With regards to her music, it all went downhill after the start of 2015... Her old music was better, and at least you can use her old music in YouTube videos! (Unlike her 2015 stuff, which she decided to totally block.)

And no I'm not appealing, because I'm not giving anyone my full name and address!

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 3rd, 2016, 22:30

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Can I sue her if I miss my train? :)

Yes, and throw bricks at her house! :D

With regards to her music, it all went downhill after the start of 2015... Her old music was better, and at least you can use her old music in YouTube videos! (Unlike her 2015 stuff, which she decided to totally block.)

And no I'm not appealing, because I'm not giving anyone my full name and address!

I wonder if her and James_W are in a relationship together? :rofl:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Andy98
Noobie

Postby Andy98 » Mar 9th, 2016, 21:24

spotify95 wrote:Other forums have got so-called "appreciation threads", whereby positive comments and discussion takes place about a certain song or artist.

Today, let's turn things upside down and start a "bashing thread" - and who better to try it out on than Taylor Swift? ;)

After finding out that she's now totally blocked my video, I think something needs to be discussed...

Whether it be about how bad her latest music has been, how bad/horrible her stance is on the music industry (i.e. not allowing streaming media sources such as Spotify/Youtube to use her music, you have to buy her songs if you want to hear them), how nasty she is at blocking Youtube videos, or any other negative discussion about her, then feel free to discuss! :)

Where to start.....

Return to “Music and radio”