Taylor Swift - bashing thread

Discuss your favourite tunes and radio stations here. :)
spotify95
A jungle man

Taylor Swift - bashing thread

Postby spotify95 » March 2nd, 2016, 10:49 pm

Other forums have got so-called "appreciation threads", whereby positive comments and discussion takes place about a certain song or artist.

Today, let's turn things upside down and start a "bashing thread" - and who better to try it out on than Taylor Swift? ;)

After finding out that she's now totally blocked my video, I think something needs to be discussed...

Whether it be about how bad her latest music has been, how bad/horrible her stance is on the music industry (i.e. not allowing streaming media sources such as Spotify/Youtube to use her music, you have to buy her songs if you want to hear them), how nasty she is at blocking Youtube videos, or any other negative discussion about her, then feel free to discuss! :)

Andy98
Noobie

Re: Taylor Swift - bashing thread

Postby Andy98 » March 9th, 2016, 9:24 pm

spotify95 wrote:Other forums have got so-called "appreciation threads", whereby positive comments and discussion takes place about a certain song or artist.

Today, let's turn things upside down and start a "bashing thread" - and who better to try it out on than Taylor Swift? ;)

After finding out that she's now totally blocked my video, I think something needs to be discussed...

Whether it be about how bad her latest music has been, how bad/horrible her stance is on the music industry (i.e. not allowing streaming media sources such as Spotify/Youtube to use her music, you have to buy her songs if you want to hear them), how nasty she is at blocking Youtube videos, or any other negative discussion about her, then feel free to discuss! :)

Where to start.....

Return to “Music and radio”