Throwback to 2001, what I heard in Home Bargains this morning

Discuss your favourite tunes and radio stations here. :)
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Throwback to 2001, what I heard in Home Bargains this morning

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 26th, 2020, 5:53 pm

@spotify95 @Kyx This morning, I went to do some food shopping at Home Bargains and walked in to hear this being played on the speaker system and it made me smile as I could remember the first time I heard it was on 'The Box' around 2001/02. (Too bad they had to interupt it at one point with a staff announcement! :grumble: :# )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqm-05R2Jk

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Throwback to 2001, what I heard in Home Bargains this morning

Postby spotify95 » May 28th, 2020, 12:02 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:@spotify95 @Kyx This morning, I went to do some food shopping at Home Bargains and walked in to hear this being played on the speaker system and it made me smile as I could remember the first time I heard it was on 'The Box' around 2001/02. (Too bad they had to interupt it at one point with a staff announcement! :grumble: :# )

Hmm, interesting, not heard this one before.... Will have to check it out.
It's not one that I know of, from that era...

Not a lot of people tend to play the early 00's music (not unless you're either Home Bargains, or Clubland TV),

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Throwback to 2001, what I heard in Home Bargains this morning

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 28th, 2020, 12:26 am

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@spotify95 @Kyx This morning, I went to do some food shopping at Home Bargains and walked in to hear this being played on the speaker system and it made me smile as I could remember the first time I heard it was on 'The Box' around 2001/02. (Too bad they had to interupt it at one point with a staff announcement! :grumble: :# )

Hmm, interesting, not heard this one before.... Will have to check it out.
It's not one that I know of, from that era...

Not a lot of people tend to play the early 00's music (not unless you're either Home Bargains, or Clubland TV),

Maybe it's because I'm slightly older than you, (I was born in 1992) so could remember a little bit better early 2000s music as the songs were released, rather than many years into the future on radio stations? ;)

Now, if Home Bargains had played the JCB song whilst I was in one of their stores, it would be curtains for that store I was, the amount of destruction I'd cause. :mad:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Music and radio”